PrenaBelt® | 1 belt, 7 accessories, 3-in-1 function!
Your private health insurance may cover the total cost (or a portion of the cost) of your PrenaBelt® – learn more here!
Sleep. Support. Soothe.
The PrenaBelt® is a 3-in-1 pregnancy pillow, maternity belt, and thermal pad for pregnancy and postpartum. With its seven included accessories, the PrenaBelt® is designed to fit and continuously adapt to your changing body.
During sleep, the PrenaBelt® provides support to keep you comfortable on your side and help you avoid sleeping flat on your back. The PrenaBelt® stays on all night long and does not require you to adjust or reconfigure it when you leave and return to bed.
The PrenaBelt® also supports your body during your daily activities – at home, at work, at play. Its soft and breathable material will keep you cool, hug your body, and is washable.
- Consult your maternity care provider before using the PrenaBelt®.
- The PrenaBelt® is an over-the-counter product.
- The PrenaBelt® is for personal use only, and resale is prohibited.
Designed in Canada. Tested in Canada, Australia, Ghana, USA and New Zealand. Made in China. Assembled in Canada. The PrenaBelt® is manufactured in facilities that have been assessed and certified by external certification bodies as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management systems — Requirements) and ISO 13485:2016 (Quality management systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes). Patent pending (international).
- Cronin RS, et al. An Individual Participant Data Meta-analysis of Maternal Going-to-Sleep Position, Interactions with Fetal Vulnerability, and the Risk of Late Stillbirth. Lancet EClinicalMedicine, 2019.
- Anderson NH, et al. Association of Supine Going-to-Sleep Position in Late Pregnancy With Reduced Birth Weight. JAMA Netw Open, 2019.