IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is your responsibility to check with your insurer to determine if they will reimburse the PrenaBelt® prior to purchasing the PrenaBelt®.
- If you purchase the PrenaBelt® without checking with your insurer prior to purchasing it and later determine that your insurer will not reimburse it, your PrenaBelt® purchase will not be eligible for a refund in the event that you wish to return it.
If you have private health insurance, your plan may cover the total cost (or portion of the cost) of the PrenaBelt®.
What you need to know: For reimbursement, most insurers will require two things (a prescription and a receipt):
1. A prescription from your doctor with your diagnosis (e.g., "low back pain" or "pelvic girdle pain") and recommendation (specifically, "PrenaBelt orthopaedic lumbosacral support belt brace").
- Scroll down and complete the form, and you will be able to download your prescription template immediately. Alternatively, tap the "Chat with us" button to request it.
- Note that the PrenaBelt® is an over-the-counter product, so a prescription is otherwise not required.
- Sometimes, your insurer may ask for a quote prior to their approval. If so, scroll down and complete the form below, and you will be able to download an official quote for your insurer.
Check with your insurance company prior to purchasing the PrenaBelt® because practices and plans vary. If your insurer will not reimburse the PrenaBelt®, please get in touch with us, and we will do our best to help you.
Another option for PrenaBelt® reimbursement is a healthcare flexible spending account. Prior to purchasing the PrenaBelt® , check with your employer about getting your PrenaBelt® purchase reimbursed through your employee healthcare flexible spending account under the musculoskeletal supports category.
Request a pre-filled PrenaBelt® prescription template for your doctor here:
Request an official PrenaBelt® quote here:
Copyright © 2022 PrenaBelt